Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Daily Dose #4

I don't think I'll say Kawaii as much in this blog BUT if I do I openly apologize. Okay, I love these kawaii galaxy print converse sneakers. One reason I love them is that they're converse. Duh! I'm extremely addicted to converse sneakers. I love how the white laces contrast to the dark base color of the shoe. It has white specks to represent stars over the blue and purple galaxy-type pattern. I love how the blue and purple almost mix then do a little bit. Something else I like about these shoes, is that they are low heeled. Of course I love high tops but I prefer low-heel shoes because they're more comfortable to run, walk, or jog in. There isn't much else to say about these shoes, except that I love them and I would buy them in a second.
"Laughter is timeless, Imagination has no age, and dreams are forever"-Walt Disney
I really love this quote. Not just because Walt Disney said it, it's also because the last line is "Dreams are forever" and I truly believe that it is true. I've dreamed of doing things that could change the world forever and bringing the world to exist in peace and tranquility. I have one of the biggest imaginations of this generation. I love thinking of new ideas or creating something better than something we already have. Something that could make the world a better place. Not just for me or you, but for everyone. I wish that everyone could co-exist in this world without fighting or crime or murder. Okay that was off topic (a little bit). But anyways, this world couldn't exist without Laughter, Imagination, and dreams. I know I've said this a million times, but I'll say it again, Walt Disney was a high school drop out with nobody to support him in what he did. All he had was a dream, and a mouse. I talk about Disney a lot and my obsession has gotten pretty bad, but it doesn't matter to me. I love Disney more than I love food. So that means I love it a lot. I pretty much follow in Walt's footsteps, except for the dropping out of high school part. Alright enough Disney talk and let's wrap this up!
Thanks for reading and keep dreaming!
Love, AllyCat XOXO e

No comments:

Post a Comment