Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Daily Dose #5

I'm just gonna stop apologizing for saying Kawaii because I don't much so there ya go! Is anyone else in love with these shorts? Or is it just me. Anyway I love the color of the shorts first off. If you haven't already noticed in my last few posts, I like am in love with gradients. I really love the cool pink color at the waist of the shorts (where the belt would go almost) then it turns to a pinky-purple then to fully purple. I just love purple in general. Something I could live without on the shorts is the bead-type things on the right side of the shorts, but they do add some type of a rocker/punk element to some very girly shorts.
"If you can dream it, You can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse"- Walt Disney
Okay yes I know this pretty much sums up what I talk about in pretty much every Daily Dose. (Sorry I didn't post yesterday) I love talking about things Walt Disney said because he was (JK IS) a great inspiration to me. I pretty much follow his work and I Love (it's in bold that's how much I love it) Disney Movies. Especially the originals fore example like:
*Aladdin (Fave of all time)
*The Little Mermaid
*Beauty and the Beast
etc..............
These movies that I listed were probably some of the best created by Disney like ever. Of course I LOVE frozen but some of the classics, that were developed by Walt, had more creative plotlines. Like Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. or The Little Mermaid. But the others made after he died were good too but just not as good as the classics.
Thanks for reading my rant about Disney and about those shorts!
Love, AllyCat XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment